Terms and Conditions of Use
Fastpay Payroll, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Fastpay"), provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the "Site") under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL FASTPAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR YOUR COMPANY, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS, CORRUPTION OR THEFT OF DATA, OR THE CLAIMS OF ANY OF YOUR COMPANY'S EMPLOYEES OR CUSTOMERS) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, MISUSE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF FASTPAY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS - Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution. Authorized users are responsible for implementing network/computer security best practices, which includes but is not limited to, changing their password regularly. Fastpay provides, to its clients and authorized users only, password change instructions and network security best practices suggestions upon request. Fastpay in no way provides technical support in implementing security best practices nor will be held liable for the non-implementation thereof (see item 1 above).
3. NO WARRANTIES - Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Fastpay uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Fastpay periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. Fastpay assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
5. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS - The information available on or through this Site is the property of Fastpay, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks or logos for any purpose including, but not limited to use as "hot links" or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Fastpay.
6. TAMPERING - User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in Fastpay's Web site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
7. LAWS AND REGULATIONS - Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. Any changes will be posted.